Come to try a class!
If you are considering trying to ice skate, hesitate no more, come check it out! You can come twice for free, and if you don't have skates you can borrow a pair.
We train on Mondays and Fridays. Drop us a message using the contact form on the right side, telling us your age and skill and we will find what group is most suitable for you. Remember to let us know your shoe size if you need to borrow skates for your trial ;)
After that we will send you an email confirming date and time for your first trial.
For your trial class, come with good time! You will need time to put on skates, meet our trainers and find your way around.
We look forward to seeing you. You are in for a good time! :)
Become a member
To let the skating fun continue you become a member of the club! :)
You sign up to the club by choosing the team that you want to join. You do so by filling in this form.
If the team you want to join is full, you will be put on a waiting list. If there are available spots, you will receive an email with payment information. After payment your spot is confirmed!
Check out the Teams overview to find out what team suits you best.
When you become a member of the club, you will get access to your profile in Holdsport.
Holdsport is a useful portal for members and parents to:
- Follow your team's calendar, and sign up/off from training and other activities
- Receive automatic reminders for training, competitions or social activities via SMS/email/app notifications
- Ensure payment is done automatically and timely
- Communicate with trainers, other members or club staff
- Create a Parent profile if you have more than one child in the club
You can access Holdsport via website from your computer, or via app available for both iPhone and Android.